Job description / Role
Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme - United Arab Emirates
Please note applications are open now for 2020 and will be closing soon. Please visit now to apply. You must visit our website to create an application.
Our International Graduate Programme
Our International Graduate (IG) programme is your gateway to the world - both in your training and through your networks. The programme is immersive, collaborative and global, starting with the International Induction Programme and then your rotations throughout business areas to get a wholistic view of the business.
We are currently recruiting in the following areas:
• Financial Markets
• Transaction Banking
• Global Banking
• Corporate Finance
• Financial Crime and Compliance
The Programme starts in September 2020, however applications are open now and will be closing soon.
A few things to consider before you apply:
• We allow one application per candidate per season so think about it carefully before you hit submit.
• The Programme starts in September 2020, however applications are open now and will be closed as soon as suitable candidates are identified so it advisable to apply as soon as possible.
• You will need to complete a few assessments (strength, numerical and logical assessment) as part of the application process. To increase your chances of success, you should try the practice assessments for the numerical and logical tests which you can find on our website
• You will need to have completed an undergraduate degree before the programme starts.
• To apply for a Graduate position, you must have the permanent legal right to work in the country to which you are applying. In the UAE, we consider applications from Arabic speaking Arab Nationals.
About the Company
Standard Chartered Bank started in 1958 in UAE with its first branch in Sharjah. The Group’s business gradually increased in Dubai with the opening of several branches and today, Dubai is the administrative hub of the Middle East and South Asia Region. In its 43rd year, the Bank enjoys the position of having the most extensive branch network among foreign international banks in UAE with 10 branches emirate-wide.
Standard Chartered is an international bank, focused on the established and emerging markets of Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America with an extensive global network of more than 600 offices in over 50 countries. The three principal business groups are Global Markets, Personal Banking and Corporate and Institutional Banking.
In UAE, we are one of the leading banks, offering an extensive range of products and services for personal customers, local companies, multinational corporate and financial institutions.
Job description / Role