Job description / Role
- To assist in managing corporate communications activities and in executing the company’s PR campaigns and media relations, both locally and across the hubs and outstations, by coordinating with press and PR agencies in the different markets.
- Coordinates the Consumer Product unit and ensures consistency and standardization in delivery. Assists in Sky Time – Air Arabia’s IFE- and Nawras – Air Arabia Inflight Magazine - from end-to-end including suppliers and content as well as monitors all other consumer products and touch pints.
Key Result Responsibilities:
- Coordinates both internally with departments and hubs and externally with agencies and vendors on activities related to corporate communication, public & Investor relations, press, social media campaigns, events and CSR.
- Provides necessary support and guidance to ensure all the public relations campaigns are executed according to agreed action plans and budgets both locally and in hubs.
- Assists in preparing press kits, press releases, fact sheets, crisis management responses, prints, and in publicizing events via media; maintains an updated media contact list.
- Coordinates the SKYTIME product from end-to-end, i.e. from content sourcing to vendor delivery; negotiates contracts, products offered, prices, and standards and ensures delivery is as per agreed KPIs.
- Assists the Head of M&CC in the Consumer Product Management project; coordinates with all hubs on the product delivery to ensure standardization and corporate identity are maintained in all products offered to customers.
- Maintains consistency in communication and news generation internally and across the hubs to protect the company’s image. Updates Air Arabia’s portal on the website with all news and events.
- Coordinates the daily work related to company news the Social Media portfolio in all platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Blog, etc. Provides necessary administrative support and follow-up on requirements.
- Manages, the editing, design and communication of the internal staff on-line newsletter (SNL). Gathers stories, news, information and updates from the system and from staff directly; edits, proof-reads content, designs the layout and then communicates internally to entire network.
- Assists in arranging the investors Annual General Meeting – AGM and in preparing and distributing invitations to investors, participates in monitoring attendance and in preparing reports and news related.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/Communication or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and Web Search
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop &3D animation is a plus.
- Fluent in English & Arabic Languages (French is a plus).
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Job description / Role